Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time for a change

Hello everyone!  Thanks for all the sweet comments on my new floors and chandlier.  And a special thanks to all my new followers.  I have to get better organized as to when all the parties happen.  You ladies sure love to party.  Which is great, I get so much inspiration seeing everything ya'll are up to.  Today is Table Top Tuesday at Marty's, so I thought I would show you my foyer table.  It is already for fall.



It is "time for a change", hence the clocks.  Time for cooler weather, football and comfort food.  I put two of my faux old clocks on top and a real old mantel clock on the bottom.  The clock was given to the Mister by a older lady that he helped move some heavy items for, she was going to throw it out. Ummm, no.




See I really playing with ya'll - I had to sit on the front steps in the foyer, then scoot down to the floor and slide to the table.  That's ok, ya'll are worth it.  The basket of flowers was a gift from a friend.



Here is one end of the table with a tray that was a recent find at HG, a couple of small cloches with mini pumkins and one of the faux clocks.  The clock looks a little frenchy.  I got it a couple weeks ago at TJMaxx.




At the other end another faux clock found at Belks years ago and a little tray with silver & copper pumkin and some golden keys.






Thanks for stopping, make it an amazing day.




7 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Your foyer table looks wonderful
and so ready for Fall. I can't wait to start changing my stuff up....
next week I hope, I am so ready for a change of seasons.
Your changes look lovely, enjoy!!

blessings, Nellie

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your entry table is stunning. Love your fall decor and of course you knew that I would really love the cloches. The plate, clock and all the pumpkins and flowers are just perfect. So pretty. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

I love it! You are ready for the fall. Me Too. Thanks for sharing.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

It's all so lovely and inviting! Love the pumpkins in the cloches!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Love the pumpkins under the cloches. I'm a new follower...thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

hi Toni, I adore your collection of clocks and the round chocolate table too - I have never heard of that type of furniture before and I don't believe I've ever seen one of those tables before either. I will certainly be aware if I should be so lucky to find one in the future! Your home looks lovely. And thank you for dropping by and leaving such a thoughtful comment on my blog, I appreciate that so much! hope you have a wonderful Labor day weekend :) Diane

The Single Nester said...

I think everything looks better with a pumpkin or two! Fall is my favorite season. It never lasts long enough.