Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Bicycle built for four...

Hello everyone! I have been playing on my front porch again. With the Fourth of July coming up and my new bicycle planter I needed to update the porch again.



I just love this little bike planter built for four plants!  I still can't believe my sister gave it to me! I planted the three larger baskets with Double Inpatients.  This is first time I have tried my hand at them.  They are so pretty - looks almost like miniature  roses. In the smaller basket I planted some Creeping Jenny.



I bought the flowers on Friday and it rained all weekend, which knocked off most of the blooms.


I added some flags, star wands and the Dollar Store center piece to add some Fourth of July celebration to the porch.


What's more American then the flag and bicycles?!


The rest of the porch stayed pretty much the same except for some more flags.  Hope you enjoyed the new additions to the porch.  Thanks so much for stopping by, your comments really make my day.

Toni

Joining:
WOW

16 comments:

chateau chic said...

Love your bicycle planter. So cute on your wonderful patriotic porch. Can't believe it's almost July 4th.
Mary Alice

allisamazing said...

Love your bicycle planter. It looks great on the porch!

Cynthia said...

I love all your planters and your plants. Very beautiful.

Cynthia

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Toni, Your porch is lovely and the bicycle planter is adorable.
Hugs, Sherry
ps: Sorry no photos of me in rollers!LOL

An Oasis in the Desert said...

What a great-looking porch! That is something the South does better than just about anyone -- beautiful front porches! I adore that bicycle built for 4 -- so cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & leaving a sweet comment!
CAS

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is darling and I love how it looks on your sweet porch.
Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Tammy said...

Just found you...wow...I love your porch and that bike...soooo cute!

Melanie said...

I love, love, love that porch bike!!! Love the patriotic porch too!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful bike! Looks so good with the plants!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Toni, I love the bike! Your porch looks great!! I had to go back and catch up on your posts. I was cleaning up some of my old blog posts and realized that yours was not showing up on my sidebar anymore. Well, I quickly went back and added you back in! All caught up now and looking forward to your new posts!!

lvroftiques said...

Hi Toni!
Your porch looked lovely for the 4th of July! I see you haven't been blogging for awhile and I hope all is well with you? Thank you for your kind comment over at my place. Vanna

Connie said...

I have been enjoying going through some of your posts and they are delightful. I love that little "Clean & Single" lost sock box. I found you through mutual followers and I hope that you will become a mutual follower, too.
Your new blogging sister, Connie :)

Anonymous said...

This way, you'll never regret your investment [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#968]north face clearance[/URL] it is possible to count that these apparels as well as equipments will not let you down, whenever and wherever you are. Thus go for [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#700]north face sale clearance[/URL] Experience and not Stop Exploring!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

I love your porch and your bicycle built for 4 is amazing! So unique, just love it!
Blessings,
Cindy

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

So super cute! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Glennis said...

Your bike planter does look great even if it made me feel like I was drunk! I do like lots of pretty flowers around.