Thursday, May 10, 2012

Front Porch

Hello - Thanks for stopping by for a tour of my front porch.

Yesterday I was out playing on the front porch. I had started painting my rockers last week, and hope to finish in the next day or two. 





The rockers are looking great - all fresh and clean and ready to take on the Georgia heat another year. The inital pillows are my easy no sew pillows from last fall and I picked up the red ones for contrast at Kohls. The little tea cart was a find from HG's last year. In the copper watering can some faux flowers that match my new wreath.




The wreath was a bargin at Michael's last week - 40% off then I had a 25% off coupon - so less the $20 and it was mine.  The only problem with it is the birds seem to think the berries are real!



Heres a close up on the berries along with the garden tools and gloves on the other side. The local Michaels here has such a great floral designer and the sames are so good that I normally don't design my own stuff any more.




Here's another view of the wreath and under it a cute little box I planted some flower in.


Here's  a view looking down the other end of the porch.  I have a large planter with some "thriller, spiller & filler".  




I am not sure why I chose "silver dust" but am going to be transplanting that to the yard and pick up something different for this pot.

Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing my freshed up front porch.  Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.

Toni

I will be joining these fun parties:
OHP with Sherry
Cowgirl UP with Linsey

14 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love the front porch. I am now following you too.

Love Of Quilts said...

Very nice front porch. I like the black rockers. Birds can be pest...they like my van to well.

The Vintage Chateau said...

The exterior of your home is beautiful! I'll be visiting Georgia next month, can't wait to see all of the lovely neighborhoods.
Karee
P.S. Thanks for following me, I'm following you too!

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Oh how cozy and welcoming! Your decor is just beautiful as is your home! Your newest follower here, would love for you to visit me at the Farmhouse porch sometime!
♥Linsey

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Toni. What a welcoming front porch! Your home is beautiful!

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful porch, great updates and touches.

Unknown said...

Love your porch. Your home is lovely. I too live in North GA, in Demorest (near Helen). DO you mind me asking where in N. GA you live?

I'm a new follower.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Your porch looks very inviting.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

YOur porch looks beautiful, LOVE the black rockers. I am a floral designer so do all my wreaths and arrangements. XO, Pinky

Debbie said...

You have such a beautiful porch. I love a brick floor anyway, and your accessories are wonderful. I love that wreath.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your porch looks great, Toni! I love rockers on a porch. Your set-up looks so inviting and I could see sitting there, rocking and sipping some lemonade.

Love Of Quilts said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Brandy~GreyLaneHome said...

I love the front porch. Your house is wow.....the brick is fantastic.

Creating Love And Joy said...

i love your house..its so pretty...i'm now following you :)