Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Liebster Award

Happy Tuesday.  I was given the Liebster Award from Peggy at Pear Tree Design.  Until I read her post about this award I was not sure how I felt about all the "awards" that are pasted around blog land.  Peggy wrote that she loves awards since then she knows someone is reading her post/blog.  I never thought about it like that.  I am not one of those big blogs that generates 100's of comments on the smallest think I post, so yes,  these awards to confirm that someone thinks enough of my blog to post a link to mine.  Thanks so much Peggy for thinking of me.



This award is to showcase up and coming blogs with less then 200 followers.

The rules are to post and copy the award to your blog, thank and link back to the person who gave you the award and pick 5 more blogs and leave them a comment.


Here are my picks:

Mtashie at The Place
Shirley at Zelda's Apron

Hope you wonderful ladies enjoy your awards - I enjoy each of your blogs and always look forward to a new post.

I will be off line till after Thanksgiving.  I truly hope everyone has a blessed day with family and friends - and has that extra piece of pie!

Toni











3 comments:

mtashie said...

Go me! I got an award! Thanks so much Toni! You always leave such nice comments.

Shirley Hatfield said...

Thank you, Toni. That was so nice. I hope I have five with so few followers. This is fun! =D

Love Of Quilts said...

Have a good Thanksgiving. Trish