Monday, November 21, 2011

Last years Sales..

Hello Friends!  I just could not wait any longer!  No not  full blown Christmas Decorating, but it was time to let this new treasure out of the basement.  Last year for four weeks I looked at this so cute, fully, girly decorated tree.  I wanted it. Bad. But, it has pink and purple.  Not good when I am the only girl in the house, but it also had this...



Yes, that shows half price, and this was days before Christmas.  OK, so I was not that in love.  Here is a picture of the whole tree.


So cute and girly. 






See told you it was cute!  Pink and purple...so not the colors I have used for Christmas before, but this year it will be in a corner of the kitchen.  Want to know what I paid?


Yes I saved $225 by waiting till after Christmas!  So what did you buy after Christmas that was a super bargin?


I will be joining:
Linda for NTT
Maureen for Sundays with Santa

8 comments:

Shirley Hatfield said...

Way to go, Toni! The way I see it, the girly girl does all the decorating...so the girly girl gets to do it "her way." =D Have a great Thanksgiving. I probably won't post anything else until after the weekend. Takin' a break!

lvroftiques said...

What a great score! And you deserve a girly tree! *winks* I purchased some Radko ornaments at half price and was a happy camper! Didn't save as much as you did though *winks* Vanna

lvroftiques said...

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!

Peggy said...

Hi Toni! I have awarded you a "Liebster" award - please see my post from today @
http://repeartreedesign.blogspot.com/2011/11/virtual-hugs-aka-blog-awards.html
Love your blog,
Hugs,
Peggy

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh what a cute tree! I haven't got out my decorations so I have forgotten what I bought on sale! No tree though! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Toni,
What a wonderful looking tree. So pretty and sparkly. My, my, that Santa on the tree is a charmer. Thanks for sharing on "Sundays with Santa," and how lovely to meet you.
Maureen

Carrie said...

Wow...you're one smart shopper!

Amy said...

What a gorgeous tree!