Sunday, September 18, 2011

Living Room Dressed for Fall

Today I thought I would share some more of my fall decor.  This time in the living room.  I shared the fall decor of the  mantel/family room and the kitchen here if you would like to take a look. It has been such a beautiful weekend, with the highs in the low 70's.  This change in weather has really gotten me in the mood for changing the house up for a new season.

This is a side table in the living room.  I have the pot of orchids raised on a piece of architectural detail.  I love all the detail on this lamp, but it was a little short for the space, so I just raised it on a couple of books.  The little pumpkin was a find at GW for less then $1.00.  It is kind of a strange pumpkin since the steam is very long, but I thought it gave it character.


I love how the light shines through the bottle casting colorful shadows on the table.  Just beautiful!





On the coffee table in the living room I have this silver bucket full of dollar store pumpkins.  The silver bucket was another GW find for less then $5.00.



On the other end of the coffee table I have a black leather tray with a vase of faux hydrangeas,  a  cloche with angles . The angels where a gift from my MIL years ago. Then I have a large candle stick.  The candlestick was another GW find.  It still had the Kirkland sticker for $30, I paid $5.  It is a very large candlestick with lots of great details.



I hope ya'll enjoyed the tour of the living room.  Have you started your fall decorating yet?   Hope you make today amazing.


Toni
I will be joining the following parties:





10 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your living room is lovely and all of your vignettes are beautiful. The light shining through the red bottle is truly stunning, and your tray on the coffee table is so well done with such a lovely vignette. Very pretty and welcoming. Hugs, Marty

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful fall touches in your living. Loved all the splashes of red and gold... and that silver bucket filled with pumpkins is looking so gorgeous on the table... I love silver touches against these vibrant fall colors. The Kirkland candlestick is a wonderful find and I love all the detailing on it..thanks for sharing this inspiring post with us. Found you at Debbie's Newbie party. Have a wonderful evening~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice pops of red. I really like those ruffled pillows on the sofa.

Debbiedoos said...

Looks great. And oh yes I have started my Fall decorating. I love it. Thanks for sharing with the party.

MissPrissyville said...

That red is gorgeous! When I think red, I think Christmas, so it was a pleasant surprise to see it mixed right in there with your fall decor! Thanks for sharing. I'm now a follower, via Debbiedoo's Newbie Linky Party! Feel free to swing by my blog any time!

Joy Burkhart said...

Love the red - anytime! Beautiful living room. Visiting from Debbiedoo's Newbie party.
Joy

http://christmasspiritallyearlong.blogspot.com

Blondie's Journal said...

Your living room is very pretty and I love the touches of fall you have. The red bottle is stunning and I like the little pumpkins on your coffee table! You have a great blog!! :-)

XO,
Janie

Honey at 2805 said...

Your living room is very pretty and the Fall touches really add a festive flair! I really like the reds you have used to!

Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I really appreciate your participation!

Ellen said...

I just love the reds so much. And that red colored glass is so beautiful with the sunbeam gleeming thru. Such a beautful living room.
Happy Fall
Hugs,
Ellen

The Tablescaper said...

It's great to see your living room all dresses for Fall! I'd love to have you link your seasonal decor to Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper