I have been trying to post since Sunday. This new blogger interface was doing some weird things and still will not let me go to the old interface. Why, oh why do they have to change things?!
Anywho, I had signed up for several different "deal of the day" sights. I have always loved sun burst mirrors so when came up that I liked I ordered. Well when it came one of the rays was broken. The company sent me another, which was also damaged. So now I have two damaged mirrors at no cost.
So I decided to try painting it to cover up the damaged. I used some left over paint from the guest room.
I really liked the way it turned out. I like the way it gave it a less intense look. Here is a look at one painted and one not.
Super easy and fast project. This will be going over the bed in the guest room. I finally finished painting the head board for the guest room. I am getting so excited - I am almost ready to start putting the room together.