I see while I was gone the Versatile Blogger award was given to me by several great bloggers.
The recipient of this award is asked to thank the blogger who bestowed this award upon them and to include a link back to their blog. Then to pass the award onto fifteen other bloggers, include a link to each of their blogs and to reveal seven things about yourself that others may not know.
Here, in no particular order, are seven things you might not know about me. I'll try not to bore you too much!
1. I am addicted to Diet Mt. Dew, I drink 3-4 24 oz bottles per day.
2. I love cold food. I have been known to order a pizza, not eat it, put it in the fridge and eat it cold out the box in the morning. Yummy!
3. I am most likely the only person in the world who does not enjoy Disney. Umm, no thanks.
4. I do love Sea World and always sit in any splash zone.
5. My favorite vacation is sitting on the tide line with my husband - from sun up to sun down.
6. In 2007 I saw Kenny Chesney 4 times - Jacksonville, Las Vegas and twice in Atlanta. Yes, I know I'm a little old to be following a country star around - but, I had a blast!!
7. I met my husband, who was in the Navy at the time at a dance club, and come to find out he lived on the next street over.
Thanks ladies for giving me this award:
Suzy at Worthing Court
Kathe at Kathe with a E
Helen at Helen's Decore
If you have not already visited these great blogs be sure you do. I am not going to pick any blogs, but it you would like grab the award and tell me something new about you!
I hope to be back later for Debbies Magazine Copy Cat Challenge.