Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall leaves, versatile blogger...I'm back

Happy Sunday!  I did not mean to be gone so long.  I have missed visiting and seeing what each of you has been up to.  I may have mentioned that I have a broken femur (thigh), I had surgery almost eight months ago, and it has not healed.  I found out that I am having a bone graft and plate this coming Wednesday, so I have been very upset and just having myself a pity party. No more, pulled myself up and can't wait to visit with you. Anywhoo,  here in GA it is a beautiful fall day.  The leaves are all my favorite fall colors - red, orange, yellow - just stunning!  Here is a few pictures from my back deck.






I see while I was gone the Versatile Blogger award was given to me by several great bloggers.


The recipient of this award is asked to thank the blogger who bestowed this award upon them and to include a link back to their blog. Then to pass the award onto fifteen other bloggers, include a link to each of their blogs and to reveal seven things about yourself that others may not know.

Here, in no particular order, are seven things you might not know about me. I'll try not to bore you too much!

1. I am addicted to Diet Mt. Dew, I drink 3-4  24 oz bottles per day.
2. I love cold food.  I have been known to order a pizza, not eat it, put it in the fridge and eat it cold out the box in the morning. Yummy!
3. I am most likely the only person in the world who does not enjoy Disney. Umm, no thanks.
4. I do love Sea World and always sit in any splash zone.
5. My favorite vacation is sitting on the tide line with my husband - from sun up to sun down.
6. In 2007 I saw Kenny Chesney 4 times - Jacksonville, Las Vegas and twice in Atlanta. Yes, I know I'm a little old to be following a country star around - but, I had a blast!!
7. I met my husband, who was in the Navy at the time at a dance club, and come to find out he lived on the next street over.

Thanks ladies for giving me this award:

If you have not already visited these great blogs be sure you do.  I  am not going to pick any blogs, but it you would like grab the award and tell me something new about you!

 

I hope to be back later for Debbies Magazine Copy Cat Challenge.

Toni


No comments: